Important skills for photographers often include artistic vision, technical knowledge of cameras and an understanding of light and shade.
Digital photography is the process of using electronic and computing appliances to capture, create, edit and share digital images/photographs. It encompasses several different technologies to provide electronic or computer-based photography services.
A camera is an obvious tool you’ll need for photography, but choosing one can pose a bit of a challenge if you don’t know what to look for. There are a lot of options on the market depending on your needs and price point, but we can help you make sense of some of the best camera options here.
Here are most valuable tips, tricks and techniques to help you grow as a good photographer.
- What is a DSLR?
- What is a Mirrorless Camera?
- What is Shutter Speed?
- What is Aperture?
- What is Camera ISO?
- Understanding Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO
- Understanding Camera Modes
- Metering and Metering Modes
- What is Exposure Compensation?
- Understanding Autofocus Modes
- Common Camera Settings
- How to Take Sharp Photos
- Composition in Photography
- Composition Tips for Beginners
- How to Take Good Pictures